At First UMC Leonard, members and donors like you support this church through our Prayers, Presence, Gifts, Service and Witness. The outreach and ministries of this church depend on good people like you investing their time, talents and financial gifts to this local congregation.
Through your generous support, First UMC Leonard is able to accomplish the following and much more!
- We mentor our Children and Youth to be future Christian leaders by teaching them how to love like Jesus.
- We take care of the poor in our community by supporting the Leonard Emergency Relief Fund.
- We create meaningful worship experiences each week so that people may come to know and grow in their relationship with Jesus.
- We create jobs / employ a staff that allows us to be efficient and dedicated to all of the above and more.
- We support our community by opening our doors so that countless non-church groups can use our facilities for all types of meetings at little to no cost.
- We maintain our facility so that members of the community can hold weddings. Regardless of their background, we want all marriages to be celebrated in a church.
We appreciate your generous gifts!
Online Giving Agreement
When donating to First UMC Leonard, you acknowledge that:
- First United Methodist Church Leonard is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization as a recognized congregation of The United Methodist Church.
- First UMC Leonard did not provide any goods or services to you, in consideration, in whole or in part, for your donation, other than the provision of intangible religious benefits.
- Your donation to First UMC Leonard becomes the property of First UMC Leonard and First UMC Leonard has ultimate control, authority and discretion with regard to contributions it receives.
Check or Money Order
If mailing, please send your gifts to:
First United Methodist Church Leonard
P.O. Box 218
Leonard, TX 75452
If you would like your contribution to benefit one of our various ministries, please indicate by writing the name of the ministry in the memo line of a check or by sending your contribution with a letter or note.